Hello, sweet friends! I hope this blog finds you breathing easy! I would like to
encourage you to bring peace into this coming week by taking proper care of
yourself. The relationship you have with yourself is a blueprint for your
relationship with life. So — this week I invite you to add selfcare at the top of
Follow these tips — or create your own.
* Plan all your weekly todo’s ahead to reduce unnecessary stress.
* Get the amount of sleep your body needs to feel replenished. The number of hours is unique to you. Experiment with your optimal amount.
* Eat food that nourishes your body. Make 50% of your plate raw and colorful.
* Drink plenty of water. Dehydration can be mistaken for hunger.
* Move your body. The fastest way to change your mood is to move your body!
* Create space in your day to breathe and connect. Take 15 minutes without interruption to just breathe and check in with yourself.
* Engage in an activity that brings you joy. What makes you happy? Dancing, cooking, writing, reading, a walk in nature...
* Spend time with loved ones. Research shows that cultures with a strong sense of community are happier and healthier.
Tag us on Instagram sharing your experience and your very own selfcare
rituals! Your feedback might inspire someone to make a healthy change!
Love you! Be you! Radiate you!